It has become normal to destroy our world.
Currently, trees around the world are being removed and damaged at an extraordinary rate.
    
If we continue to live in this way then soon our forests will be gone and the ramifications of this are unthinkable. Trees and forest ecosystems provide so much; beyond sequestering carbon dioxide from the atmosphere they provide a home for biodiversity, they preserve soil and help prevent water pollution.
 
According to the IPCC 2018 report, we have until 2030 to limit the impact of climate change. It has never been more important to unite for the planet, protect our forests and plant trees on behalf of life! 
 Tree Sisters exists to elicit collective responsibility for planetary restoration at the grass roots level with a focus on women and tropical reforestation. 
Tree Sisters are growing a global network of women who donate monthly to fund the acceleration of tropical reforestation as an expression of collective planetary care.
 
Tree sisters channel 80% of member donations to exemplary existing reforestation organisations in the tropics with whom they partner to restore ecosystems. The remaining 20% funds their behaviour change and consciousness shift work with women to reinstate feminine leadership, and normalise collective ownership of planetary restoration. 
 

Taken from Tree Sisters’ Webpage

Tree Sisters x Tea & Tequila

 We believe it is our responsibility and duty to take care of our shared home through every possible action we take. As a small business, we are passionate to constantly improve how we operate and the impact we have on our environment and surroundings. We wish to always evolve and grow to be better.
 

 

Since 2020, Tea & Tequila has partnered up with Tree Sisters committing to donating 2% of all sales to the organisation.
 
For every Tea & Tequila bag sold, 6 trees will be planted for a greener Earth. 
 
We are excited to watch our forest grow and will share monthly updates with our community.
 
 -----
 
Update on trees planted with Tree Sisters since June 2020:
 

🌴 1,134 trees planted 🌳

(updated November 02, 2020)