Tea & Tequila
The Artesana Berry
The Artesana is your EVERYTHING bag; it will take you from a day out shopping to a weekend escape, your statement carry-on travel bag and then straight to the beach.
The Artesana combines indigenous craft from the brilliantly colourful Mexican states of Campeche and Chiapas.
The rich cotton bags are hand-woven by an amazingly talented community of women living in Campeche who fled Guatemela during the civil war.
The straps are handwoven by another community of indigenous women in the mountains of Chiapas. The ladies practice traditional techniques used by their ancestors to create durable straps for carrying heavy bundles of firewood.
You can expect to find:
- High-quality tightly woven 100% Cotton exterior
- Internal waterproof lining
- Outside and inside slip pockets for easy access
- Further inside zipped pocket for safekeeping
- Magnetic clasp fastening
- Dimensions 50 x 38 x 16 cm